The website is operated by service providers, which can also create new additional cookies:
- CloudFlare – Provide content delivery network functionality.
- Google Analytics – Provides Visitor Stats Tracking.
Klimatam.lv used cookies:
- P_JAR, _gat, _gid, _gid is a cookie created by gstatic.com to list user visits statistics in the Google Analytics service.
- PHPSESSID file, that maintains unique identifier of the authenticated user.
- __cfduid, optimizelyBuckets, optimizelyEndUserId, optimizelySegments – website uses the Chart.js graphing library, which is located on the CloudFlare.com server. This server creates cookies to identify repeat server visitors.
- wordpress_logged_in_50ebabbeeb2c6aba64490b966a75e368, wordpress_sec_50ebabbeeb2c6aba64490b966a75e368, wordpress_test_cookie – Klimatam.lv content management system WordPress and its plugin create cookies that ensure the user’s settings for Web site users on the user’s computer. Including whether the user has confirmed the cookie notification.
The list of used cookies can be viewed in your browser with F12-> Application-> Cookies (on Chrome), F12-> Storage-> Cookies (on Firefox) or F12-> Cookies (on Edge). You can disable cookies, and you can delete cookies already created by changing your browser settings. You can find out more about this at www.aboutcookies.org. In the case of deletion of cookies, it is possible that certain features will not be available, but this will not interfere with the browsing of the content.
News by e-mail
We inform you that by signing up to the news, you agree that your e-mail address will be used to send updates from klimatam.lv website. To unsubscribe you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Processing of personal data
You can contact the Data Protection Officer of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.